Skillet Supper Italiano
|Chopped onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground chuck||3⁄4 Pound|
|Marinara sauce||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Beef bouillon cube||1|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Medium noodles||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), uncooked|
1) Take a large aluminum skillet and melt butter in it.
2) Add the mushrooms and onions to it and cook until they turn soft.
3) Add the meat and cook until it turns brown.
4) Add the Marinara sauce along with salt and pepper.
5) Take a bowl and dissolve the cube of bouillon in hot water
6) Add it to the skillet contents.
7) Bring it to a boil then lower heat ad simmer for 5 minutes.
8) Add the noodles.
9) Place cover and cook on low flame for 8 to 10 minutes.
10) Serve as required.