Veal And Pork Force Meat
|Yellow onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley minced|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), scalded|
|Dry breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Veal||1⁄2 Pound, ground|
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Pound, ground|
|Ground pork fat||1⁄4 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, finely grated|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Take a skillet and put butter in it.
2) Sauté onion in this butter for 5 minutes over moderate flame until pale golden.
3) Keep aside.
4) Add milk to the breadcrumbs and mix well until smooth.
5) Set aside to cool.
6) Pound in a mortar, onion, all meats and fat, a little at a time until very smooth.
7) Mix all the remaining ingredients, including crumb paste to this and knead until well mixed.
8) Use as required.