|Brown rice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), uncooked|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Tomato juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a medium work bowl,
2. Combine ground meat, rice, onion, herbs and seasonings and mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 12 portions and shape into 1½ inch firm balls.
4. Use a large skillet,
5. Heat a little oil in skillet.
6. Cook meatballs in skillet until brown on all sides. .
7. Pour the tomato juice over the meatballs in the skillet.
8. Cover the skillet and simmer meatballs on a low flame, for 1 hour, adding more juice if required, to keep the meatballs moist and prevent them from sticking in the pan.
9. Serve Porcupine meatballs in a soup plate.