|Cooked minced meat||500 Gram|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard boiled egg||1|
|Grated cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Meat gravy||1 Tablespoon|
1. The minced meat can be freshly prepared or use left-over roast chicken or mutton, ham, pork etc. Mince well.
2. Soak bread in hot water. Squeeze off moisture and add to the minced meat. Add a lit-tle meat gravy to keep the meat moist.
3. Peel, boil in salted water, drain dry and mash potatoes adding.a little buffer, salt and pepper.
4. Line a buttered mould evenly with mashed potato. Fill with minced meat. Cover the top with grease proof paper or banana leaves.
5. Steam for half an hour. Cool and turn out. Sprinkle grated cheese over.
6. Decorate with slices of hard-boiled egg, strips of carrot, peas and mint leaves. Serve set in lettuce leaves.