Geoff's Pot Roast
|Pot roast/Cross rib or chuck||3 Pound|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Catsup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat Dutch oven over medium-high heat until a square of paper in the bottom turns brown. Remove paper.
2. Brown beef in hot Dutch oven until well browned on all sides.
3. Add onion and green pepper and cook about 3 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients.
5. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Reduce heat to low.
6. Cook over low heat about 3 hours or until meat is tender, turning meat occasionally. If mixture gets too thick during cooking, add a small amount of water.