Ham tomato and cheese bake is a nice recipe to make for family and friends reunion. The dish is apt for large crowds. Ham, tomato and cheese bake is an absolute easy and delicious meal to serve.
12 Ounce, diced
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
6 13⁄20 Ounce (0.50 Package)
2 , chopped
Sharp cheddar cheese
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. Cook bowtie pasta. Drain it.
2. Heat oil, add onion and saute it.
3. Add ham and stir it well until dry.
4. Add pepper, salt, garlic stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes and pasta. Add cheese and mix well.
6. Transfer the pasta into a baking dish.
7. Sprinkle cheese and parsley.
8. Bake it until cheese melts.
9. Serve it with sliced bread and salad.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.