Turkey gravy is very simple to make. All you need is turkey stock and drippings. You can make this garvy and combine it with some nice dish like mashed potatoes, pilaf or noodles. Try out this easy and healthy dish for quick dinner sauce on a busy weekday.
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 , boiled,diced
1. Boil turkey stock. Then add salt and pepper.
2. Mix water and cornstarch and add it to stock.
3. Keep stirring until thick.
4. Add giblets and eggs.
5. Pour the gravy in serving dish.
6. Serve with mashed potatoes.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
Turkey gravy is something that is that can be made to beat the mundane days of the week! All you need is some turkey stock and some giblets to make this simple gravy! Watch the step by step process of making this flavorful gravy with Chef David in this video!