1. Season the meat chunk with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan, heat oil,place the seasoned meat. Cook till the meat is golden brown on all sides.
3. Transfer the meat into a crack pot.
4. In the same pan, take onions, celery and carrots, saute for few minutes.
5. Add salt and pepper and cook it on a high flame. Toss it frequently to get a nice brown coating.
6. Add the vegetables to the crock pot.
7. Add beef broth, rosemary and thyme.
8. Add water just to cover up the vegetables and broth. Cook it on a low setting until the meat and vegetable are fully cooked.
9. Your Easy Crock Pot Roast is ready to serve as it is.
Wish to try your potluck with a pot roast recipe? If your crock pot is sitting unused for long time, then this easy crock pot roast is just for you to cook up. The process might be elaborate but you will surely love the soft and succulent taste of pot roasted meat.