All In One Casserole
|Potatoes||2 Pound (6 medium size)|
|Canned luncheon meat||12 Ounce, cut into 7 slices (1 can)|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, cut in 1/2 inch slices|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Regular all purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated natural cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Boil potatoes 20 minutes, or until almost tender. Drain, peel, then cut into 1/2-inch slices.
2. Halve luncheon-meat slices crosswise. In 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish, arrange potatoes, tomatoes, and meat, overlapping slightly.
3. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
4. In saucepan beat together soup-mix, flour, and water; bring to boil; then pour over slices in baking dish; sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Bake 30 minutes, or until bubbling and cheese is melted.