Frog Legs Herkimer
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Salted butter||5 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Mixed herbs||2 Tablespoon, chopped (Tarragon, Parsley, And Chives)|
|Dry white wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemons||1 , thinly sliced|
1) In a bowl, season the flour with salt and white pepper.
2) Using lemon juice and water, wash the frog legs thoroughly.
3) Pat dry over paper towels and lightly dust with seasoned flour.
4) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sauté garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5) Lay the frog legs in the pan and shake until golden brown on each side.
6) Season with salt, pepper, and mixed herbs.
7) Cook for a minute more.
8) In a small saucepan, heat cognac and wine, until it ignites.
9) Stream the flaming cognac over frog legs.
10) Serve hot garnished with chopped spring onions.