Quail On A Rice Ring
|Mushrooms||500 Milliliter, quartered (2 Cups)|
|Melted butter||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Chicken stock||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Rice||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Sweet peppers||60 Milliliter, diced (1/4 Cup, Red And Green Colored)|
|Tomato juice||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C)
– Mix the stuffing ingredients. Divide it into eight, and stuff the quails.
– In a skillet, heat the oil and sear the quails on all sides, season with salt and pepper, and put in the oven for about 15 minutes.
– In the meantime, bring the chicken stock to a boil, add the rice, sweet peppers and tomato juice, and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 10 minutes.
– When the quails are done, serve them on a rice ring.