Beer And Rosemary Marinade
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), minced|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Guinness beer||1 Bottle (1 l)|
1) In a deep container place the beef steak.
2) Add the garlic cloves, onion, rosemary and guinness beer into the container
3) Cover the container and allow to sit for minimum one hour. all day is better.
4) Flip the beef steak half way through so both sides get evenly marinated.
5) Use the marinade to marinate the beef steak or any other kind of meat.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 497 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.48 g0.73%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.96%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 45.8 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.8%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 20.6%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet