Onion - ½, grated
Garlic - 1 Clove
Red Chili - 1
Onion - 1 Large, sliced
Round bread rolls of your choice.
Lettuce washed and separated into pieces
Cheese slices (optional)
To make the Lamb Patties :
1. Mix the minced lamb with the crushed garlic and chili.
2. Mix 1 cup of parsley chopped finely.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of flour, the milk and mix well.
4. Role the lamb patties into medium sized balls and roll flour
5. Grill on a skillet or BBQ.
To make the Burgers:
6. Fry the onions until golden brown.
7. Before you remove the lamb patty from the grill or BBQ place some of the onions and your choice of sauce/mustard/chutney on top of the patties.
8. Put the cheese slice on top at this stage if desirable.
9. Place the top part of the bread roll over the lamb patty
10. Place the lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, beetroot and pickle on to the bottom part of the bread roll.
11. Scoop the lamb patty off the grill or BBQ with a spatula and place onto the salad half of the burger.