Meat Stuffed Veal Medaillons
|Stuffing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bacon pieces||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Chopped cooked ham||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Chicken stock||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Veal medallions||4 (1 Inch Thick)|
|Steak sauce||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Melted butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
– Preheat oven to broil.
– In a heated skillet, fry bacon and ham at high heat and stir gently.
– Degrease skillet, add small amount of chicken stock and let mixture simmer for 4 minutes. Add rest of chicken stock and let boil for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
– Cut a cavity in the side of each veal medallion. Fill with stuffing and close with toothpicks. Baste stuffed veal medallions with steak sauce and melted butter.
– Place stuffed veal medallions on lightly oiled broiling pan. Broil 6 inches (15 cm) from heat source, approximately 4 minutes on each side.
– Baste medallions occasionally with liquid from broiling pan.