Citrusy Ham With Orange And Lime
|Flour||250 Gram (2 Cups)|
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||150 Gram|
1. Put 2 cups of flour (250 g) and some salt in the bowl. Make a hole in middle; Add 2 tbsp of oil and a bit of warm water. Mix it up and knead it in nice dough.
2. Wrap dough in plastic wrapper and put dough at room temperature for 30-60 minutes.
3. Meanwhile peel the oranges.
4. Cut the oranges in slices and set aside
5. Put 150 g of cream cheese in bowl, peel and cut the ginger. put ginger in cream cheese. squeeze the lime juice in bowl add some salt and pepper and mix it up.
6. Cut the ham in square pieces.
7. put some flour on dish towel and roll the dough on dish towel.
8. Use brush to put liquid butter on dough.
9. Put the cheese mixture on sheet and ham on top of that and roll the dough with the help of ish towel. Fold sides of roll.
10. Put the roll in Oven and bake for about 45 minutes at 200°C
Calories 522 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.8%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.8 mg36.9%
Sodium 249 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.2%
Sugars 8.9 g
Protein 14 g27.3%
Vitamin A 16.2% Vitamin C 63%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet