Proportions Of Ingredients For 1 Pound Of Meat
12 Nov 2009
Looking for a tasty meat stock? Here is a brief and clear recipe with the right Proportions Of Ingredients For 1 Pound Of Meat. With this can make yummy non vegetarian soup.
|Mixed spices||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetables||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Cut meat in small pieces and saw or crack bone.
2. Add cold water to meat and bone and simmer 3 hours.
3. Add vegetables, spices and salt, and simmer one hour or more.
4. Strain stock and cool quickly.
5. Remove fat before using stock.
Proportions Of Ingredients For 1 Pound Of Meat Recipe