The American main dish is efficient enough to impress you and this recipe is not afforded to be missed.
Boneless beef strip steaks
1 Teaspoon (Wegmans)
6 1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided (Wegmans)
1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm) (Fresh)
5 1⁄2 Ounce (Food You Feel Good About, Culinary Gravy, 0.5 Of An 11 Ounce Package)
Citrus soy sauce
4 Ounce (0.5 Of An 8 Ounce Package, Wegmans, Prepared Foods)
1. Season each steak with 1/2 tsp barbecue seasoning and 1 tsp basting oil; rub to coat well. Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min. Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
3. Sear steaks about 5 min, until it has changed color one-quarter of the way up from bottom. Turn over; baste (brush seared side with basting oil). Sear 1-3 min. Turn over; baste. Reduce heat to MEDIUM; close cover. Cook to 5 degrees below desired internal temp, 10-15 min (refer to meat cooking guide for final internal temp). Check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of steak.
4. Transfer steaks to clean platter; let rest 5-10 min.
5. Heat culinary gravy and citrus soy sauce in saute pan on MEDIUM. Drizzle over steaks. Garnish with chives.
This is a fine Strip Steak grill recipe perfect for outdoor grilling. Served along with a Citrus beef sauce which uses convienient foods that make the sauce easy to prepare. The recipe makes for a lovely grilled summer meal.