28 Sep 2009
Octodogs are nothing but sausages shaped and cut into octopus legs. Octodogs or octopus hotdogs are good for kids lunch box. They look lovely and appetizing. This is another Japanese dish.
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Boil water to cook the sausages.
2. Before you the sausages, cut them in half.
3. Cut the bottom half into octopus legs.
4. Add the cut sausages into boiling water to cook.
5. Cook until the legs are curled.
Looking for quick, easy and no-fuss recipe for your kids’ lunch box? Try this Octodog. This recipe from Japanese cuisine uses sausages shaped into octopus legs for cooking in boiled water. So simple na?