1. Add charcoal to the grill, put the grate and lid and get the grill started for smoking.
2. Bring up the temperature to 250 F.
3. Place the turkey and ham on the grate. Close the lid and let the meat smoke.
4. Check the temperature after a couple of hours. If the ham is at 100 F, its almost done. Just let it smoke for a bit more.
5. Continue to smoke the turkey until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 F.
6. Slice the meat and serve as it is or use it the way you like.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg33.3%
Sodium 86.7 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 33 g65.1%
Vitamin A 0.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet