Anyway, today we show you how to make that amayzing vegan mayonnaise recipe I sent in a newsletter a few weeks ago.
For irish moss gel
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Irish moss gel
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
1. Clean the Irish moss and soak it in warm water for a few minutes.
2. In a blender blend it till smooth. Set aside.
3. In a blender add almond milk, mustard, coconut sugar, sea salt. Blend till smooth.
4. While continuing to blend slowly, add olive oil and sesame oil one by one.
5. Put in the Irish Moss gel and blend for a few more seconds. Scrape the sides and blend again for a few seconds.
6. In a serving bowl, pour the mayonnaise and use it on salads or any other recipe or refrigerate it and use as required.