1. Take a small bowl and melt the coconut oil and let it cool before you add it to the mayonnaise.
2. In another bowl mix the sesame oil and the olive oil and keep aside.
3. In a blender or food processor, blend eggs and lemon juice, blend well.
4. Add the mustard & salt and blend.
5. In the meantime mix the oil and the cooled coconut oil together.
6. After that slowly keep adding oil around 1 tablespoon at a time & continue to blend.
7. Mayonnaise is done when you achieve spread like consistency.