|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Pint, made without mustard (150 Milliliter)|
|Canned tuna||3 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (90 Gram)|
|Capers||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
1. If possible prepare mayonnaise in food processor or blender without the mustard.
2. Stir in anchovy and tuna and puree the mixture in blender or processor.
3. Transfer the mixture to the bowl and add capers. Or
4. Flake the tuna pieces and chop the anchovies very finely before blending with mayonnaise.
5. Thin the tuna mayonnaise to a coating consistency by adding little warm water.
6. Season as per the taste preferences.
7. Serve the tuna mayonnaise on sliced bread or toast and top it with a cucumber slice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1065 Calories from Fat 929
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g158.5%
Saturated Fat 10 g49.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 111.8 mg37.3%
Sodium 1703.4 mg71%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 30 g59.5%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 0.88%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet