|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Paprika||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. In a basin, take egg yolks.
2. Add mustard, salt, pepper and paprika and mix it well.
3. Add 2 tablespoons vinegar and while doing so, stir well.
4. Add salad oil drop by drop and while doing so mix it well.
5. Stir it well with a wooden spoon until the mayonnaise is thick and smooth.
6. Add the remaining vinegar gradually and beat it well.
7. Serve mayonnaise topped over a salad.