|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Paprika||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. In a basin, take egg yolks.
2. Add mustard, salt, pepper and paprika and mix it well.
3. Add 2 tablespoons vinegar and while doing so, stir well.
4. Add salad oil drop by drop and while doing so mix it well.
5. Stir it well with a wooden spoon until the mayonnaise is thick and smooth.
6. Add the remaining vinegar gradually and beat it well.
7. Serve mayonnaise topped over a salad.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 112 Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.8%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 370.2 mg123.4%
Sodium 1185.2 mg49.4%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 5 g10.1%
Vitamin A 16.6% Vitamin C 0.92%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet