|French mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Pint (Of Best-Quality)|
|White wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, add in the egg yolks.
2) Stir in mustard, salt, sugar, black pepper, cayenne pepper and lemon juice.
3) Whisk the mixture well for about 2 minutes.
4) Add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, slowly, drop by drop.
5) Next, mix in 1 teaspoon of vinegar. Add in more olive oil, drop by drop.
6) If the sauce becomes too thick, add a little more vinegar. Keep adding more oil or vinegar till it reaches the consistency of store-bought mayonnaise. To check, dip a spoon in the mayonnaise. If it leaves a mark, it is ready to be served.
7) Serve the mayonnaise over sandwiches, burgers etc. It can also be used as a dip for chips, fries etc.