|Chopped pimiento stuffed olives||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||3 , chopped|
|Monterey jack cheese||3 Ounce, shredded (3/4 Cup)|
|Cheddar cheese||3 Ounce, shredded (3/4 Cup)|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat english muffins||8|
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients except for the muffins.
2) Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
3) Split the muffins into half.
4) On the cut side, spread with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mix.
5) Arrange the muffins on a cookie sheet.
6) Place in oven at 400° for 10 to 15 minutes.
7) Cut each muffin half into 4 wedges, and serve warm.