Tomato Mayonnaise Without Vinegar
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ripe tomato||1 Small, peeled and seeded|
|Fresh basil||2 Tablespoon, minced|
1. In a blender, add the first 4 ingredients and blend well.
2. Further, drizzle oil into blender very slowly in a steady stream until fully blended.
3. Chop the tomato pulp and blend it with basil in a food processor.
4. Blend well for about 30 seconds.
3. Add over a salad and serve.