Blender Made Mayonnaise
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice/Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Into the blender, add in the eggs, mustard, salt, sugar, paprika, celery salt, pepper and lemon juice. Also, add in 1/4 cup of salad oil.
2) Use the Chop blade to blend for about 5 seconds.
3) While the blender is running, pour the remaining oil in a single stream. Blend for about 60 seconds more. Use a spatula to keep the ingredients from sticking to the blade.
4) When the mixture becomes thick and smooth, transfer into a serving bowl.
5) Serve the blender-made mayonnaise as an accompaniment to salads, sandwiches and pasta.