1. In a small, cup combine vinegar and lemon juice. Keep aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine yolks and seasonings.
3. Use an electric beater or wire whisk to beat the mixture until pale and thick.
4. Spoon oil, a teaspoon at a time, while whisking or beating at a low speed.
5. When the emulsion begins to thicken, pour the oil, in a thin and steam stream beating constantly.
6. Once thick and all the oil has been incorporated, add the vinegar-lemon mixture and beat lightly.
7. Use the mayonnaise in cooking, to dress salads or to coat cold foods.