|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Corn oil||300 Milliliter|
|Boiling water||1 Teaspoon|
|Red wine||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Place the seasonings and egg yolks in a bowl. Place bowl on a damp cloth to steady it.
2. Blend in the seasonings with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the oil drop by drop, beating well each time until the mixture is thick.
4. After adding about 2 tablespoons of oil, beat in the boiling water gradually.
5. The oil can now be added a tablespoon at a time.
6. Beat in half of the selected vinegar.
7. Gradually add the remaining oil and the remaining vinegar if necessary.
8. This sauce is now ready for serving. Taste and add extra salt if necessary.