Eggs In Curry Mayonnaise
|Crisp lettuce leaves||4|
|For the curry sauce|
|Butter||15 Gram (1/2 Ounce)|
|Finely chopped onions||1⁄2 Small|
|Tomato juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Pint (1 1/2 Deciliter)|
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and plunge into cold water.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and keep submerged in cold water until required.
5. In a saucepan, melt butter.
6. Stir in the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes until the onion is tender but not brown.
7. Stir in curry powder very well and fry gently for a further few minutes.
8. Remove the pan off the heat and stir in the tomato juice and the Worcestershire sauce.
9. Let the mixture cool down.
10. Into a bowl, measure mayonnaise, strain in the curry-flavored liquid and blend well.
11. Drain the eggs.
12. Using a wet knife, lengthwise cut each one into half.
13. On each crisp lettuce leaf, arrange eggs in pairs.
14. Spoon curry sauce above the eggs and serve.