|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Divided)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|White vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Powdered mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
1) Combine together ¼ cup of oil with the egg, vinegar, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, mustard and pepper in a blender container.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) With the blender still running, remove the insert from the blender's cap and add the remaining ¾ cup of oil very gradually and carefully in a steady stream.
4) Once all the oil has been added, stop the motor.
5) With the help of a rubber scraper, scrape down the mixture from the container's sides, if any.
6) Process once again till all the oil is combined.
7) Serve as preferred.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3975 Calories from Fat 3938
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 445 g685.2%
Saturated Fat 58.8 g293.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 1057.7 mg44.1%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.41 g1.6%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 7 g13.4%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 11.8%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet