Quick Regular Mayonnaise
|Dry mustard powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
1) Take a mixer bowl and place all the ingredients except oil in it.
2) Process continuously for 10 minutes .
3) Open the lid and scrape off ingredients from the sides with a rubber spatula.
4) Place cover on and process again on medium speed.
5) Add the oil gradually in a slow steady trickle through the shute of the lid while the mixer keeps running.
6) Take care to pour the oil very slowly or else the mayonnaise will not be thick in consistency.
7) Continue until the mixture emulsifies and becomes thick.
8) Take an airtight container and put the mixture into it with the help of a rubber spatula.
9) Place in Refrigerator.
10) Use as required until 2 to 3 weeks.
Remove mayonnaise from the mixer if it curdles.
Add an egg to the mixer bowl and process for 10 minutes.
Reduce speed and pour the mayonnaise in very slowly.