1. In a bowl combine dry mustard, salt and sugar, stir in the egg yolk and whisk.
2. In another bowl combine white vinegar and lemon juice.
3. Add the vinegar mixture in part and whisk, slowly drizzle olive oil in thin stream and continue whisking.
4. Add the remaining vinegar mixture and hot sauce, keep drizzling the oil and whisking until it’s over.
5. Once done you should get a smooth and creamy texture, leave it in room temperature for an hour to set emulsification.
6. Serve the mayonnaise with your sandwich or fresh salad.
Keep in refrigerator for no more than one week.