|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. In food processor or liquidizer bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
2. Process the ingredients until well amalgamated.
3. With the motor running at a low speed, pour the oil in a steady thin stream through the food chute and blend until a thick emulsion is formed.
4. To it add the sour cream and gently fold in.
5. This dressing can be used for salads, as a spread, dip or to coat cold foods.