|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Regular Or Soy)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cold-Pressed Is Best)|
1. In a food processor or blender jar with the whipping blade attached, combine the milk, mustard, vinegar, salt and honey.
2. Place the lid on top and pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 5 seconds to blend the ingredients well.
3. Pour the oil in gradually, adding it in a steady stream as you blend on a low speed
4. Continue to add the oil until you get a thick emulsion.
5. Empty the mayo into a jar with a vinegar proof lid and store in the refrigerator.
6. Use this as a substitute for mayonnaise.
7. You can use it as a dip, dressing, sauce or spread
Calories 1063 Calories from Fat 1030
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g179.3%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg1.9%
Sodium 507.6 mg21.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.1 g0.4%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 0.58%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet