|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Regular Or Soy)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cold-Pressed Is Best)|
1. In a food processor or blender jar with the whipping blade attached, combine the milk, mustard, vinegar, salt and honey.
2. Place the lid on top and pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 5 seconds to blend the ingredients well.
3. Pour the oil in gradually, adding it in a steady stream as you blend on a low speed
4. Continue to add the oil until you get a thick emulsion.
5. Empty the mayo into a jar with a vinegar proof lid and store in the refrigerator.
6. Use this as a substitute for mayonnaise.
7. You can use it as a dip, dressing, sauce or spread