|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vinegar/Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Take a bowl and add egg yolks and seasonings and blend it throughly. Introduce 1 tbsp of vinegar and whip it again.
2. Fold in oil, slowly by adding at least 1/2 tsp of it at a time until 1/4 cup is used. Add the oil in very gradual manner by putting 1-2 tsps at a time.
3. When the mixture thickens fold in remaining vinegar.
4. Take care the oil is not added otherwise the mayonnaise will curdle. To stop this happening beat the curdled mixture into a second egg yolk.
5. When cooled store the mayyonaise in a covered jar and place it in a cold place.
6. Serve as required.