|Egg||1 (Pastured Or Naturally Grown, At Room Temperature, Plus Egg Yolk, At Room Temperature)|
|Egg yolk||1 (At Room Temperature)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Eggs must be at room temperature.
2. Put eggs, mustard, lemon juice, and salt into a food processor and whip on high speed.
3. While the processor is on high, slowly add olive oil, a little bit at a
4. Continue until all the oil has been used and the mayo is thick and creamy.
5. Store in a jar, refrigerated, 7 to 10 days.
For more delicious and healthy recipes like this you can purchase Health is Wealth on www.amazon.com
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1558 Calories from Fat 1514
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 171 g263.3%
Saturated Fat 25.4 g126.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 396.6 mg132.2%
Sodium 622 mg25.9%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.9%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 9 g17.9%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet