|Egg||1 (Pastured Or Naturally Grown, At Room Temperature, Plus Egg Yolk, At Room Temperature)|
|Egg yolk||1 (At Room Temperature)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Eggs must be at room temperature.
2. Put eggs, mustard, lemon juice, and salt into a food processor and whip on high speed.
3. While the processor is on high, slowly add olive oil, a little bit at a
4. Continue until all the oil has been used and the mayo is thick and creamy.
5. Store in a jar, refrigerated, 7 to 10 days.
For more delicious and healthy recipes like this you can purchase Health is Wealth on www.amazon.com