|Whole eggs||2 , uncooked|
|Bread slice||1 , soaked and mashed in milk|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg yolk||1 (Of Full Boiled Egg)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a mixer beat thoroughly eggs, boiled yolk, dry seasoning and bread.
2. Slowly add oil, beating all the time.
3. When the sauce starts to thicken add a few drops of vinegar and then continue the process of adding the oil gradually and vinegar alternately till all has been consumed and the sauce is thick and creamy.
4. Lastly, add lemon juice and beat well.
5. Bottle and preserve in fridge. When using add a little cream to make it richer. Should mayonnaise curdle, begin with a third egg adding small quantity of oil. Then gradually add the curdled dressing. This will restore the mayonnaise. Some-times when ready the dressing may be quite firm, only to find it curdled when the time comes to use it. The egg process will usually restore it.