|Firm tomatoes||3 Large|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), peeled and grated|
|Coriander||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finley chopped|
|Green chutney||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered cumin||1 Teaspoon (Jeera)|
|Puffed rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cleaned|
1. Slice tomatoes into thick slices.
2. Arrange on the plate side by side.
3. Dot each slice with the chutney.
4. Sprinkle salt and jeera powder.
5. Sprinkle the grated carrot and then the onion on all slices.
6. Sprinkle the puffed rice on top.
7. Garnish with chopped coriander.