|Peas||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushroom||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry grated coconut||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Chopped ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Smoked paprika||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , ground|
|Tomato||2 , ground|
|Clarified butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Meat masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
|Coriander||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
|Cream||1 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
1) Open the cooker and put on the gas first. Add clarified butter. Put cumin seeds and let it sputter. Then add the onions, garlic and ginger.
2) When it turns reddish-brown in color, add the tomato and leave it for 10 minutes on low flame.
3) Now take curd and put turmeric, smoked paprika, cumin powder, garam masala , meat masala, chicken masala, salt and stir it.
4) Now put this in a cooker and stir it again slowly. Keep stirring slowly.
5) When the oil separates from mixture then mix coconut powder and stir slowly for another ten minutes.
6) Now add the peas and mushroom in the cooker. Put one glass or 200ml of water in the cooker and close it. After five wihistles put off the gas.
7) Garnish with cream and coriander and serve with roti or naan.