1. In a pan, heat the butter and vegetable oil.
2. Next, add the white chocolate chips until it melts and is smooth.
3. Separate the melted chocolate into two pans.
4. Add food coloring into the 2 pans of chocolate and mix.
5. Insert toothpicks into each marshmallow.
6. Dip the marshmallows into green chocolate and cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
7. Once cooled, dip the marshmallows halfway into the purple colored chocolate and cool again for 20 minutes.
8. Add a dot of frosting to the marshmallow.
9. Add sprinkles in between the frosting to create eyes.
10. Remove the toothpick from the marshmallows.