No Dough S'mores Sandwich Bar
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Room Temperature)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Graham crackers||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finely crushed (6 Sheets Of Crackers)|
|Graham crackers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), roughly crushed (2 Sheets Of Crackers)|
|Milk chocolate||4 (1.55 Ounce)|
|Marshmallow cream||7 Ounce (1 Jar)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a small to medium baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar.
4. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
5. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and finely crushed graham crackers.
6. Mix all the ingredients of both bowls until well combined.
7. Press half of the dough evenly in the pan.
8. Evenly lay the chocolate bars on top of the dough.
9. Gently and evenly spread the marshmallow crème over the chocolate bars
10. Using your hands, flatten out pieces of the remaining dough and evenly place on top of the marshmallow layer.
11. Sprinkle the roughly crushed graham crackers on top and gently press them into the dough with a spatula.
12. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until slightly browned on the top.
13. Cool completely before cutting into squares and serving! Enjoy!
Calories 469 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.2%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.7 mg18.9%
Sodium 288.1 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 42.6 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.2% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet