3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finely crushed (6 Sheets Of Crackers)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), roughly crushed (2 Sheets Of Crackers)
4 (1.55 Ounce)
7 Ounce (1 Jar)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a small to medium baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar.
4. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
5. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and finely crushed graham crackers.
6. Mix all the ingredients of both bowls until well combined.
7. Press half of the dough evenly in the pan.
8. Evenly lay the chocolate bars on top of the dough.
9. Gently and evenly spread the marshmallow crème over the chocolate bars
10. Using your hands, flatten out pieces of the remaining dough and evenly place on top of the marshmallow layer.
11. Sprinkle the roughly crushed graham crackers on top and gently press them into the dough with a spatula.
12. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until slightly browned on the top.
13. Cool completely before cutting into squares and serving! Enjoy!
This has to be the easiest recipe for S'mores Bars. These take 5 minutes to make, no dough so you certainly can’t go wrong with these gooey morsels of deliciousness; thick layer of a graham cracker crust, a chewy, chocolate layer, topped with lots of marshmallows. Whether you are making these for a bunch of kids or a bunch of adults, these squares are going to disappear fast!