Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
|Popcorn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Marshmallows||1⁄2 Pound, cut into quarters|
1. Pop the corn and sprinkle with salt.
2. In a skillet melt the butter; arrange pop corn and marshmallows in alternate layers.
3. Cover the skillet and let it cook on slow heat until marshmallows are partially melted.
4. Remove from heat, mix well and form into balls (about 2 inches big).
5. Serve to kids when out of candies.
Calories 510 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg10.1%
Sodium 533.8 mg22.2%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g30.9%
Dietary Fiber 9.1 g36.5%
Sugars 32.6 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.1% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet