Barry makes a Michael Jackson inspired marshmallow treat.
340 Milliliter, divided
5 , crumbled
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and sieve through icing sugar, cocoa powder and corn flour. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan, add in 200 ml water, caster sugar and liquid glucose. Stir well and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
3. In a bowl, pour in 140 ml of water and soak gelatin into it.
4. Meanwhile in another bowl, pour in the egg white and blend well until it forms stiff peak.
5. Pour the gelatin into the sugar syrup and take off from the stove. Pour the mixture into a bowl.
6. Pour 1/3rd of the mixture into egg white and whisk with an electric whisker.
7. Repeat the process with rest of the syrup and add in the vanilla essence. Whisk well.
8. Pour half of the mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate for an hour.
9. Take out the tray from the fridge and spread chocolate evenly. Followed by crumbled biscuit.
10. Pour rest of the batter and spread evenly. Place in the refrigerator and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
11. Slice the marshmallows and serve marshmallows to kids.