Marshmallow Popcorn Snack
|Miniature marshmallows||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Whipped butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared plain popcorn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salted dry roasted peanuts||1⁄2 Ounce, chopped|
1. In medium mixing bowl combine popcorn and peanuts and toss to mix well.
2. In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine together the marshmallows, butter, and margarine
3. Microwave on Medium (50%) for 2 minutes, until the mixture is smooth and creamy, stirring halfway through cooking.
4. Pour marshmallow mixture evenly over popcorn mixture and stir well to thoroughly coat.
5. Spray 7 3/8 x 3 5/8 x 2 1/4-inch nonstick loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Transfer marsh-mallow-popcorn mixture to loaf pan and firmly pat into bottom of pan.
7. Cover marsh-mallow-popcorn mixture with sheet of wax paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
8. Remove marshmallow-popcorn mixture from loaf pan and cut in half crosswise.
9. Place the popcorn in a large bowl and serve.
10. Serve as a wonderful snack