|White sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hot water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened coconut||2 Tablespoon (Use Fine Variety)|
1) In cold water, soak the gelatin.
2) In a saucepan, put the sugar in hot water. Bring to a boil.
3) To the soaked gelatin, add the sugar water.
4) Add the flavoring and salt and allow the liquid to cool.
5) Add some drops of the desired food coloring and beat the mixture till it is very thick.
6) In an 8x8-inches pan, sprinkle the coconut.
7) Pour the prepared mixture over the coconut very carefully and then top with coconut.
8) Allow to cool and set in the fridge.
9) With a cold wet knife, cut the set preparation into squares.
10) Remove from the pan and roll the sides in coconut.
11) Serve or use the marshmallows as desired. You can served them warm, at room temperature or chilled.