Crispy Marshmallow Treats
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rice cereal||5 Cup (80 tbs), toasted (1 Can)|
1. Grease generously rectangular, microwave baking dish.
2. In a large microwave proof bowl, combine butter and marshmallows.
3. Melt in the microwave on HIGH power for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Stir the cereal into the melted mixture.
5. Turn the mixture into the prepared dish and spread evenly.
6. Let it stand for about 15 minutes until set and cooled.
7. Cut into squares or bars and enjoy as a sweet treat.