Crispy Marshmallow Treats
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rice cereal||5 Cup (80 tbs), toasted (1 Can)|
1. Grease generously rectangular, microwave baking dish.
2. In a large microwave proof bowl, combine butter and marshmallows.
3. Melt in the microwave on HIGH power for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Stir the cereal into the melted mixture.
5. Turn the mixture into the prepared dish and spread evenly.
6. Let it stand for about 15 minutes until set and cooled.
7. Cut into squares or bars and enjoy as a sweet treat.
Calories 134 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.1%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.1 mg3.4%
Sodium 75.6 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.07 g0.28%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 0.89 g1.8%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 0.2% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet