Birthday Party Treats
|Miniature marshmallows||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (White / Tinted)|
|Boiling water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lime gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cold water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Rich whip||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Prepared Rich'S)|
1) In a medium-size bowl, cover gelatin with boiling water, stirring until dissolved.
2) Blend in cold water.
3) Take a standard 6-cup muffin tin; spray it with nonstick vegetable spray and then put about 8 miniature marshmallows in each section.
4) Spoon over 2 tablespoons gelatin and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling until very thick.
5) In the meantime, keep remaining gelatin at room temperature to thicken, but not set.
6) Beat in milk-free whipping cream.
7) Using gelatin/whipped cream mixture, fill each marshmallow cup and then chill until they become rigid.
8) Keep flattened paper baking cups as a doily under each marshmallow cup and then invert.
9) Serve cold.
Calories 147 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.6%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.6 mg9.5%
Sodium 79.7 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 17 g
Protein 2 g3.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.3% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet