Sweet Potato - Casserole With Marshmallows, is a perfect holiday recipe. Everybody loves sweet potatoes and marshmallows. However, you can make few changes or additions with the topping like sprinkling toasted pecans, or orange zest. The sweet potato casserole is a great dish for the Thanksgiving too.
4 , boiled and mashed
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Add nutmeg and cinnamon to the sweet potato mash.
2. Mix it until incorporated.
3. Transfer the sweet potato mash into a casserole dish.
4. Spread a layer of marshmallows on it.
5. Bake it at 450 F for a couple of minutes.
6. The Sweet potato casserole with marshmallows is ready.
This video is a creation of Comfycuisine. You can visit Comfycuisine for complete recipes, and more videos.
Today is your lucky day, because chef Hendrik is going to share with you the most delicious holiday recipe. Check out the video of the yummy and tasty Sweet Potato Casserole. A great casserole dish that can be served as a main dish. Everyone should definitely check the video out.
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.29 g0.44%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.59%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 119.1 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 50.3 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 283.7%
Vitamin C 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Baked Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows Recipe Video