In this Episode Dottie shows you how to make Rice crispy.
6 Cup (96 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs) (Flavored)
1. Coat a large dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a pot over medium heat, melt the margarine. Stir well until melted.
3. Put marshmallows and keep stirring for a few minutes until the marshmallows are melted.
4. Add in the puffed rice and mix well.
5. Transfer it to the baking dish and spread it towards the sides of the dish.
6. Apply some cooking spray on hands and press down the rice mixture using hands.
7. Let it cool. Cut the rice crisps into squares.
This classic, delicious snack has been making memories for kids and parents alike for generations. There are a couple of "secrets" to making the perfect gooey Rice Krispie Treats! Watch and learn how to make perfect delicious candy-like squares with rice cereal, melted marshmallows, and butter. Simple and cheap without any artificial additives or corn syrup like the store-bought ones.